Sunday, July 26, 2009

Candy Spelling Posts Open Letter to Tori on TMZ.com


The mother-daughter bitch-fest that just won't go away has taken a predictable turn with Candy Spelling posting an open letter to her reality show train wreck offspring on TMZ.com.

In the posting, the billionairess merry widow, says, "I know many middle-aged people have issues about their parents and their upbringing. I did. My memories didn't match all those of my mother, and, funny thing, it's the same way with my daughter."

Middle-aged?

I know that Tori isn't aging well and her fake boobs and trademark bug-eyes are the only 3D features on her emaciated stick of a body, but that's no reason to call this has-been, fame-whore "middle-aged".

That's just not nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader