Saturday, May 21, 2011

Viking Zombie Boyfriend, by Jeremy Rizza (5-21-11)



The strip is super-late, partly because I was too sick to work on it on my day off and partly because the coloring was way more intricate than normal.  Worth it, though! Always.


An early version of this strip had lightning striking Rorik’s harp in panel five and incinerating it but I realized I had to ditch that in the name of reasonable suspension of disbelief.  Still, that puny harp’s days are numbered.  I’m just gonna put that out there right now.


Permanent link to this week’s strip is here.


Check out Viking Zombie Boyfriend on Facebook! It’s a great way to get site updates and background info on the week’s strips! And if you like the “3 Bears” image up top, you can get it on a t-shirt over at CafePress!


-- Jeremy Rizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader