Friday, May 13, 2011

Wow! Blogger really screwed up!

Looks like the geeks in the back room finally got the Blogger sites back on line. There was a major fuck up last night when they were doing some "planned maintenance" and locked out every blogger from updating their sites.

I'm in good company. Joe Jervis at Joe.My.God, Alvin McEwan from Holy Bullies and Headless Monsters and countless others were also prevented from doing their morning posts.

As if that wasn't bad enough, All of the posts from Thursday, except one have been deleted. I can repost some of if, but I'm hoping the Geek Patrol is able to retrieve and restore what I did yesterday. It was some really good shit! We're talkin' Pulitzer Prize material! 

More later!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader