Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Alec Baldwin Calls Out Queen Who Dissed Him in Tweet

I've lusted after Alec Baldwin for the better part of three decades. Now that he's gotten bearish and bawdy in his midlife years, I love him even more.

So what if his goes off on his kid on an insane voicemail rant every now and then? He's funny, furry and daddy-licious in my book! Not to mention that he's a huge supporter of marriage equality and regularly tiptoes up to the hetero-homo boarder with his humor.

So it is in this light that I can forgive him for his tweet today where he called an uptight queen an "Uptight Queen". How dare she disrespect my future ex-husband like that?!

Hat tip to Joe.My.God.

Home 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader