Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Passed the State Insurance Test!

I am now officially licensed to sell health, Accident and Life insurance in the State of North Carolina, having passed the state exam on Saturday morning. Thanks to the intensive training provided by my employer, the exam was a breeze. Well, maybe not a breeze, but not as difficult as the exams we had to pass in class.

Starting the training for the job this week, but they've rushed the class through, so my medicare training and testing is on my time, which means staying at work late to use their computers, since I'm still without interwebs at the new house. Working on getting that taken care of this week.

The cats are loving the new house. Plenty of room for them stay out of each others' way.

Battery dying. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader