Friday, April 24, 2009

Week #1. What do you think?

Today is day 7 of "Rev. Steve's Cyber-Pulpit". I've tried to make it interesting, entertaining and topical (like a fine ointment). Let me know what you think by posting a comment. Traffic is up, interest is growing. The Traffic Tracker shows hits from all over the U.S. and from as far away as New Zealand, India, Iraq, and Turkey. Don't you love the Internet?

I've added some features like "This Day in History", "YouTube Feed", links to some sites I like and will be adding a widget to do some polling. I promise there will be much more to come. I'm new at this and would appreciate any suggestions about how to improve the site.

As you can tell, I'm not the preachy kind of preacher. I think we all have the ability to pass on the insights we've picked up along the way. That's what I'm trying to do here, but not by beating you about the ears, nose and throat with it. I'm a "get the gist of it" kinda guy.

Thanks for your support. Tell your friends, phone the neighbors and wake the kids. All are welcome at "Rev. Steve's Cyber-Pulpit".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader