Friday, September 14, 2012

Stuff I'm Obsessed With: Why doesn't Dr. Who have an iPhone 5?

The 10th Doctor (David Tennant) and his prehistoric phone. 
Yes, I'm still obsessed with the Time Lord from Gallifrey, who travels through all of time and space in a blue police phone box that's bigger on the inside, saving humanity from itself and all sorts of hostile aliens, that have a habit of attacking Earth just in time for the Christmas special.

Today is the day the iPhone 5 becomes available for  pre-order. The entire planet is pouncing on Apple stores everywhere and flooding the phone lines of Sprint, Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile and all the rest in a mad frenzy to get the new smart phone before everybody else.

So if I was a Time Lord and could get my hands on any communication device ever created or that ever will be created, why would I use the LG Slider and not the iPhone 5, or 5 bazillion, for that matter?

I know. I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader