Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Weekend!

As you may have figured out, I tend to slack off on the weekends when it comes to updating the blog. If there is something compelling or significant enough going on, I may drag my lazy butt off the couch long enough to post something. Who knows, there may be something this weekend that motivates me out of "couch potato mode", but just in case there isn't, I want o wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. Have a great time with your special someone. If you don't have a special someone, maybe you'll find one this weekend. If not, there's always X-Tube.

This one's for the boys.


This one's for the girls.
 

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader