Monday, July 11, 2011

Loving my new iPod Touch 4G!

Yes, gays and girls, I just joined the modern age this weekend when my iPod Touch 4G arrived Friday.

Have wanted to get one for a long time. Been playing with it all weekend. (That sounded better in my head.)  It's got lots of great features. It basically does everything an iPhone does, accept the phone part. I've got the FaceBook and Twitter apps and a few others. If you have any suggestions for some cool -- preferably free -- apps, please let me know.

I've heard there is an app for blogging. I'll have to check it out.

I'm not much of a gamer, so those apps are wasted on me. The last video game I played was Super Mario Brothers, circa 1990. The gaming apps are wasted on me, but I do like that I can take a pic and post it online with just a few taps.

The mapping/GPS apps can't seem to locate me here at home. That's the problem with living off the grid. I'll keep you updated on the fun stuff I can do with it.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader