Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cheech and Chong: "Santa Claus and his Old Lady"

"Once upon a time, about five years ago..."


Actually it was a lot further back than that. Back in the days of vinyl LP's (ask your mom), before they made their mark in the movies, Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong produced some of the best comedy albums ever made. When I was a kid my parents wouldn't have allowed us to play this in the house, but I remember listening to Cheech and Chong's stoner comedy with my brother and our friends sitting around the stereo in the bedroom of the kid next door and laughing our asses off. One of my favorite routines was "Santa Claus and his Old Lady", which would become a holiday classic.

It was hard to find a video of this bit, since it's an audio routine, but this one is pretty good.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader