Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Daniel Radcliffe on Gay Rumors


As muggles the world over swarm the movie theaters this week for the opening of "Harry Potter and The Half-blood Prince", actor Daniel Radcliffe addresses the rumors that he's gay.

(From latimes.com)
"'I grew up around gay people my entire life, basically, that's possibly why I'm quite camp, and some people think I'm gay when I meet them, which I think is awesome.'

Yeah, and this suit may have something to do with it too. (joking)

On Emma Watson's recent red carpet panties flash:

'I did feel bad for her. Men will never know the kind of humiliation of having an upskirt done, which poor old Emma had. We talked a few days after her birthday, and she said, 'It was awful, they were all over me. They were trying to shoot up my knickers!' It's incredibly invasive. That's why I do think it's much, much harder for girls being famous than it is for guys.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader