Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Look

Thought I'd try a different color scheme. Something that says "I'm here, I'm queer, please read my blog." Hope you like it.

I've also reorganized my links. These are some really great sites that I enjoy.

I've included more local and regional queer and queer-friendly links, like Roanoke's "The Park" dance bar and my soon-to-be BBF (Best Blogger Friend) Hank Bostwick's "Star City Harbinger". (Okay, we exchanged cards and e-mailed each other once and haven't actually spoken in person yet, but I feel it's the start of a beautiful friendship.)

There are some really great queer history sites listed like GLBTQ and The Kameny Papers. I hope you'll check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader