Sunday, July 26, 2009

T.R. Knight Says Leaving Grey’s Was ‘the Best Decision’


(From People Magazine)
"Former Grey’s Anatomy star T.R. Knight is opening up about his departure from ABC’s hit medical drama, telling Entertainment Weekly he saw no future for Dr. George O’Malley, the lovable resident he played for five seasons.

Knight says his screen time dropped so much by season 5 that he chose to leave the show rather than seek an answer — something he says was hard to come by.

'My five-year experience proved to me that I could not trust any answer that was given [about George],' he tells the magazine. 'There just comes a time when it’s so clear that moving on is the best decision.'

Costar Katherine Heigl initially disagreed with her friend.

'I didn’t think it was the right decision,' she says. 'I felt like some of the problems could be worked through. But by the time it came to fruition, I was [glad] for him because he was ready to go.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader