Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Inception" star Tom Hardy on gay sex: "Of course I have. I'm an actor."

British actor Tom Hardy, currently co-starring in the Leo DiCaprio film "Inception" this summer, reveals that he is bisexual and has had several relationships with men in his younger days.

In an interview with the U.K.'s Now Magazine, Hardy was asked whether he'd slept with men, he replied, "As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for ****'s sake.

That's what I love about the British tabloids. They don't mince words and ask you straight out. Hardy, who may be more familiar to U.S. audiences for his role in 2005's "Star Trek: Nemesis", as Capt. Piccard's evil clone Shinzon, continued, "I've played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I'm in my thirties, it doesn't do it for me."

Hardy, who is now engaged to British actress Charlotte Riley, says he's all about the ladies these days, but still needs gay men in his life and explains his appeal to his gay fans. "I'm done experimenting but there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life."

Hardy adds, "A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine. A lot of people say I seem masculine, but I don't feel it. I feel intrinsically feminine. I'd love to be one of the boys but I always felt a bit on the outside. Maybe my masculine qualities come from overcompensating because I'm not one of the boys."
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader