Friday, July 16, 2010

Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach: "survey is unnecessary" (video)

Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach, a 19-year Air Force veteran with one year left until retirement, has endured years of investigation after being deliberately and maliciously outed by a civilian. Fehrenbach spoke with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow last night about the Pentagon's Don't Ask, Don't Tell survey, saying, "You don't need a hypothetical study or survey. You can come to work with me and see real airmen, real warriors who care about the mission and only care that I'm able to do my job." 

Fehrenbach went on to say, "The questions - I don't want to say that they're insulting, but there are things in combat we just don't think about. You think about where your next meal is gonna come from. You think about your next mission. You think about your family back home. You don't think about who's showering next to you. It's questions like that that got specific seemed somewhat insulting. I think the survey is unnecessary completely."

On a personal note, what is it about a man in uniform? Woof!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I know, honey, he is cute. I'd like to tell him if you must tell then let's give 'em something to really talk about...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader