Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cool Site of the Week: Boobicon Me


I discovered Boobicon Me through one of my FaceBook friends. This site encourages women to partner with their friends in reminding each other to do a breast self exam. To that end, they've come up with a clever and funny way to get the word out.

At Boobicon.me, a project of feelyourboobies.com,  you can upload your photo, then create your own Boobicon with the standard "Feel Your Boobies" message on top and one of three tag lines on the bottom. You can also write your own tag, as I have in my Boobicon.

October 9 - 16, 2009 is National Feel Your Boobies Week. Breast Cancer doesn't care who you sleep with.


From Boobicon.me:

In honor of the 3rd Annual National Feel Your Boobies Week, Feel Your Boobies® brings you Boobicon.Me so that you can create your own customized Boobicon to help you remind your friends to "feel their boobies".

So what are you waiting for? Create a Boobicon and Remind a Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader