Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Viking Zombie Boyfriend, by Jeremy Rizza 3-23-10



"...it’s fun to write Sticky going on a rant.  And I finally got to use the phrase from his character description -- “so over” -- in his dialogue! The character descriptions for some of my secondary characters (like Sticky) had a lot more detail than I had bothered putting in their actual comic strip appearances.  I’m not sure why that is.  I think I had meant to use the supporting characters more than I initially did.  At any rate, this year will be chock-full of character development, so that characters like Sticky will finally seem like they actually merit a description!" -- Jeremy Rizza

Click the image to emgiggen.

Published with the permission of the artist. Visit VikingZombieBoyfriend.com for past strips, character back stories and cool merchandise.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader