Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gastonia's Connections Bar Holds Grand Opening

As a new resident of Gastonia, NC, I am so thrilled to have an LGBT bar just a mile away from the house. I'm not exactly in the gayborhood of Brookwood, but lets' just say I'm "gayborhood-adjacent".

The new owners of Connections (formerly Night Owls) have big plans for the place. I've spoken with them both many times and they are great guys too. Drag shows usually every Saturday night. This weekend features Big Shirli Stevens and company. I've seen Big Shirli's show a couple of times and boy does she put on a hell of a show!

Connections is located at 420 Main Ave. in Gastonia. Vsisit TheConnectionsBar.com for more info.


Home
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader