Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Best Costume and Prank EVER!! (Video)

Promotional photo of Boris Karloff from The Br...Image via WikipediaHalloween is my favorite holiday of the year. I don't dress up or go out or anything, but I love the way some people are really into it and go all out with their costumes and pranks. I also love that on this one night of the year, I can settle in and watch my favorite old monster movies from the 30's and a Ghost Hunter's live broadcast without a lot of complaining from my hubby about what he affectionately calls, "that ghost shit".

So, in recognition of all of those dedicated revelers out there who work so hard to punk unsuspecting victims for the amusement of us all, here is a video of The Best Halloween Costume and Prank EVER!!

Happy Halloween!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader