Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Wave Wednesday: "Father Christmas", by The Kinks (music video)


Since this is the last New Wave Wednesday post before Christmas, I wanted to share some music that was in keeping with the season of giving, sharing and caring, but I thought about it for a second and opted instead for this 1977 yuletide classic "Father Christmas", by The Kinks.

Okay, technically, this song is more Punk than New Wave, so sue me. I actually wanted to post a Christmas song I heard last night on the radio by Blondie, but I couldn't find it on line. It's not the newer song, "We Three Kings", which kinda sucks, but the one called "Merry Christmas", I think. Any way, if any of you know the song or find a link to it, please share it and I'll post it.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader