Thursday, October 1, 2009

Are you going to the National Equality March next weekend?



If you're going to DC for the National Equality March next weekend, I'd love to talk to you about why you're going, what it means to you and what you hope we, as a community can accomplish there. I'd like to get your input before, during and/or after the march.

Having been to the March on Washington in 1993, I know what an exhilarating experience it can be. I also know what a let down it can be afterward when you go home to your normal life.

I'll be there and I want to know if you will be too. Leave a comment or send me an e-mail at rev.stevescyberpulpit@yahoo.com and maybe we can get together before, during or after the march. I want to hear you stories and share them here with readers. I'd also love to share any pics you want to submit right here at the Cyber-Pulpit.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader