Friday, February 18, 2011

Unaccompanied Minors Go GaGa with "Born This Way" Flash Mob (Music Video)

I'm so worried about the influence of pop music on today's youth...NOT!

I couldn't come up with a Cool Site of the Week selection this week, but I promise to search harder for sites I think you all might enjoy. Instead what I found was this awesome viral video of yet another Lady GaGa-inspired flash mob on the campus of the University of Waterloo, where the youngsters did a spontaneous rendition of Madonna's GaGa's Express Yourself Born This Way.

I love flash mobs! If college had been like this when I was young, I might not have dropped out.

After GaGa's bizarre "three days in an egg" Grammy shtick, I think she should just stick to writing the music (her own next time) and let the kids perform it. Who's with me?

Don't be a drag, just be a Queen!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader