Friday, August 19, 2011

I Got a Job!!

That's right gays and girls! The Rev has secured a new revenue stream here in North Carolina. I start training on Monday at a brand new call center facility in south Charlotte, where they handle calls for a variety of companies, one of which is a group health insurance company.

There's a butt-load of training required for licensing to sell insurance, but they pick up the tab for all of that, including the state and federal fees. Once I'm licensed, I can take it with me anywhere, if it doesn't work out.

Fingers crossed here, hoping I can make it through the two weeks of unpaid training. It's gonna be tough getting the final stages of the move done. Gonna be real busy on the weekends getting all of that done. There's enough left for another U-Haul truckload.

Moving sucks!

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader