Monday, March 21, 2011

My Guest Post at The Bilerico Project

Friday morning I felt inspired to write a post called "Whatever Happened to My Middle Age?". It's all about getting older as a gay man. I thought it might be a good fit to cross-post on the Bilerico Project, so I emailed a copy to editor Bil Browning. Lo and behold, he e-mailed me back and said he'd post it Monday morning.

I've sent articles to them in the past (four of them, I think) which have been on the weekends, but this is the first time they've posted one during a weekday. I feel so grown up!

Anyway, a big shout out to Bil Browning and the Bilerico team! Thanks, buddy! You totally rock! You can see the post here


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil. Comments attacking other people will be deleted.

 
Subscribe in a reader